Experience the finer things in life with Assisted Living services at Fallbrook Glen of West Hills. Stay active, eat, laugh, and live, while knowing that someone is always nearby to lend a helping hand, 24 hours a day. It’s time to relax and unwind to the tranquility of this wonderful community and let us take care of the rest.
• Exceptional assisted living services with a focus on independence
• Concierge services from our dedicated staff
• On-call physician available for healthcare needs and monitoring
• Housekeeping and linen services, including bed-making and trash removal
• Spacious apartments with private baths, cable TV and individual climate control
• A complete dining program to accommodate any diet, with three meals and snacks served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
• Transportation provided for activities, outings and appointments
Just because a loved one has Alzheimer’s or dementia, it does not mean that person should stop enjoying life. Fallbrook Glen of West Hills memory care program provides a caring, nurturing, and safe environment for all of our residents. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with even the smallest things. You can now rest assured, knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
Our staff believe that what they do is so much more than a job, it’s an opportunity – a passion – to serve others. Our caregivers embrace the individuality of every resident and find great pleasure in getting to know the residents and families they serve.
We give residents and their families the support they need for living with memory loss. The care provided recognizes that residents desire continued dignity, a sense of belonging and opportunities for gratifying interactions with others. It draws on their strengths, allows them to maintain existing abilities and fills any gaps in life skills with an appropriate level of assistance. Fallbrook Glen memory care program is designed to help build on the best memories possible for residents and their families. We believe everyone deserves a great life!